Vintage & Eclectic shopping experience
Join us to stroll the dozen markets in the maze of Les Puces
- The Paris Flea Market Experience was designed for curious travelers willing to go off-the-beaten paths. Your Local expert guide takes you through the maze of markets and merchants from the very high-end Biron to the casual Vernaison. Wether you want to go vintage or fashion shopping or if you are interested in industrial or rustique furniture, there is always something for you at the Flea Market.
Book this private tour of the Paris Flea Market, and enjoy the experience of a lifetime in a fun and casual morning or afternoon trip from Paris.
Welcome to the Paris Flea Market
Highlights of your Flea Market Experience
- Private 2.5-hour Flea Market tour with a Local expert guide
- Round-trip transportation from your accommodation in Paris
- Explore the Antique market and the bric-a-brac stands alike
- Get your Local expert guide to take you to the items you want
- Discover a whole new world filled with fun stores & unique pieces
- Enjoy & feel free to ask all questions to your private local guide.
This is a private guided tour for you and your party only!
Duration: The Flea Market Experience lasts a comfortable 2.5 hours
Availability: Saturday & Sunday
Departure times: 10am & 2pm
Meeting point: directly at your accommodation in central Paris
Or any specific place of your choosing in central Paris
Price: from EUR 299 per tour (based on number of participants)
Includes: private licensed guide & private round-trip transportation