Louvre Private Tour
Skip the line & Local Expert Guide
Who would not want to take a Louvre Private Tour when in Paris? The World’s Largest Museum is by all means a must-see but going on your own could seem overwhelming. However, our Local Tour Guides know the collection like the back of their hands and take you in through fast-track, privileged access! With our private tour of the Louvre, escape the crowds and discover the gems of the Largest Art Collection in the World in a fun, casual way. If you want more than a selfie with Mona Lisa, treat yourself to our Unique Adventure at the Louvre.
Make your reservation
- Skip the long lines and immerse yourself in 4,000 years of history.
- Discover the secrets of Mona Lisa, Venus de Milo & Liberty Leading the People.
- Explore the World’s Greatest Art Collection at your own pace.
- Enjoy & feel free to ask all questions to your private local guide.
- English-speaking licensed guide, dedicated to you and your party only!
- 2.5-hour private tour dedicated to the Louvre Museum.
- Skip-the-line access to the Museum.
WHAT OUR GUESTS SAY
WHY YOU'LL LOVE IT!
Great news! Our Louvre Museum Private Tour is the first 100% custom tour available – and that makes a massive difference!
There are 35,000 pieces of art and over 800 years of history ready to be explored in one single location. How not to feel overwhelmed when coming to the Louvre for the first time in a while or ever?!
At My Private Paris, our years of expertise have permitted us to design the perfect experience at the Louvre – whether you want to see the highlights at a glance, explore through a family-friendly art quest or simply admire the masterpieces and hidden gems all at once.
Originally built as a medieval fortress to defend Paris from English invaders, the Louvre was a royal residence for centuries before becoming the very first public museum in the world. There are thousands of stories behind every door and we will reveal all the hidden secrets of the palace.