Loire Valley Day Trip from Paris
Discover Loire's Chateaux with a Private Local Guide & Private Transportation from Paris
Discover the Loire Valley on this comfortable day trip from Paris. Let your local guide tell your tales & stories of the French Monarchy and how they shaped the river banks with hundreds of Chateaux, gardens and palaces. Let us take you Chambord, palace of Kings, Chenonceau, residence of Ladies, and Amboise, home of Leonardo Da Vinci. This is a beautiful day trip from Paris, a private tour like no others with your Local Expert guide and transportation by comfortable A/C chauffeured-van. Amazing memories of a lifetime for families, couples and group of friends!
Make your reservation ⬇️
- Hear the stories behind the greatest Chateaux of France already in the car.
- Visit the very sites homes of kings, princesses and… Leonardo Da Vinci.
- Walk the legendary flower-gardens of Chenonceau along the river Cher.
- Explore the hundreds of sq. feet of Chambord and its Double Helix staircase.
- Be Leonardo Da Vinci’s guests in his final home and work place of Clos Lucé.
- Discover the countryside, vineyards and finest food specialties of France.
- Enjoy & feel free to ask all questions to your private local guide.
- English-speaking licensed guide, dedicated to you and your party only!
- 12-hour private tour dedicated to the Chateaux & Gardens of Loire Valley.
- Private transportation by deluxe chauffeured-van from your accommodation in central Paris.
- Skip-the-line access at the Chateaux of Chenonceau & Chambord.