Giverny Private Tour: Monet's House & Garden
Skip the line, Local Guide & Private Transportation from Paris
Our Giverny Private Tour is a wonderful half-day tour to explore the village where Claude Monet bought a beautiful house and grew an impressive flower & Japanese garden that served as inspiration for multiple of his works. Our private tour of Giverny is the best way to enjoy a day trip from Paris, including private transportation and skip-the-line tickets, in the company of a professional local guide.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Monet’s House & Garden only open to the public during the summer season. Therefore this tour is only available in the summer.
Make your reservation ⬇️
- Skip the long lines and get straight into the flower garden & Japanese pond.
- Discover the intimate home & life of the world’s most famous painter.
- Soak up the atmosphere of the birth place of Impressionism.
- Enjoy & feel free to ask all questions to your private local guide.
- English-speaking licensed guide, dedicated to you and your party only!
- 5-hour private tour dedicated to Giverny and Monet’s House & Garden.
- Round-trip private transportation by deluxe chauffeured-van from your accommodation in central Paris.
- Skip-the-line access at Monet’s House & Garden.
- Optional 4-hour extension to Versailles for a full-day trip (add at checkout).
WHAT OUR GUESTS SAY
WHY YOU'LL LOVE IT!
Great news! Our Monet’s garden in Giverny private tour is the first 100% custom tour available – that makes a massive difference!
Welcome to the house and garden of the most famous painter in the world. Giverny is here to illustrate the passion of flowers, colors and artistic composition of the father of Impressionism, Claude Monet. And he does deserve his reputation! Hundreds of paintings worth millions of dollars were inspired by the thousands of flowers you are about to discover.
Quite overwhelming isn’t it? We know. And it is because Impressionism can be intimidating that we have created a new way to explore and enjoy this treasure of the world. You will get to know the personality of the man behind the painter who fathered the renewal of painting, you will get to stand right by where Monet was painting at the peak of his glory, and you will get to explore the lovely village of Giverny that became home to the most wonderful band of painters ever!
Be ready to fall in love with Giverny and to take a journey through alleys and ponds and bridges of flowers.
At My Private Paris, we know too much history can seem too much at once. Our unique Private Tour of Monet’s garden in Giverny is tailored for you to have a fantastic time and feel connected with Monet’s inspiring art touch.