Fontainebleau & Vaux-le-Vicomte Day Trip
Skip the line, Local Guide & Private Transportation from Paris
Just a few miles away from Paris hide the mesmerizing chateaux of Fontainebleau & Vaux-le-vicomte. They harbor some of the greatest treasures of French architecture, art & history. Let us take you to these two magnificent properties in a fun & comfortable day trip from Paris.
Fontainebleau is famous for being the last residence of Napoleon Bonaparte before his final exile. It is He who named it “The true home of Kings, the house of Ages”. A favorite Summer home for 34 Kings and 2 Emperors over 800 years of our history!
Vaux-le-vicomte on the contrary is the most astonishing private residence ever built! Dreamt by sir Nicolas Fouquet to amaze King Louis XIV, this property has become a legendary site and the inspiration for the palace of Versailles.
Most people would miss these incredible sites as it’s not easy to get there. Our full day trip from Paris comes with private transportation in comfortable A/C vehicle, local guide expertise and all entrance fees!
Make your reservation
- A unique day trip far from the crowds to the Two Legendary French chateaux.
- Explore Fontainebleau royal palace as if your were the King’s guest.
- Gaze at Italian Renaissance masterpieces without any herd of tourists.
- Discover the stunning French Garden, its extravagant ponds & hunting forest.
- Enjoy a beautiful & scenic drive through the countryside of Ile-de-France.
- Wander the luxurious garden of Vaux-le-vicomte, designed for lavish parties.
- Delve into Aristocratic lifestyle in the last private residence open to visitors.
- Enjoy & feel free to ask all questions to your private local guide.
- English-speaking licensed guide, dedicated to you and your party only!
- 8-hour private tour dedicated to Fontainebleau & Vaux-le-vicomte
- All day private transportation by deluxe chauffeured-van from your accommodation in central Paris.
- Skip-the-line access at Fontainbleau & Vaux-le-vicomte palaces and gardens.