- Discover Giverny, home to Claude Monet where the painter bought a beautiful house, with a flower garden to inspiration for his work.
Our private tour of Giverny is the best way to enjoy a day trip from Paris, including private transportation and skip-the-line tickets, in the company of a professional local guide.
Welcome to Giverny
Highlights of your tour
- Private 5 hours tour of Monet's garden in Giverny
- Round-trip private transportation from your hotel with A/C vehicle
- Skip the long lines and get straight into the flowers garden and the Japanese pond
- Discover the intimate home and life of the world's most famous painter
- Soak up the atmosphere of the birth place of Impressionism
- Your Private Local Guide is here just for you, feel free to ask all questions
- Morning or afternoon tour, choose what is best for you!
Duration: Our Giverny private tour last 5 hours
Optional: Add a private tour of Versailles (4-hour extra) for a full day trip from Paris
Availabilty: EVERY DAY (April to October)
Morning tour: 8am - Afternoon tour: 2pm
Meeting place: Pick-up and drop-off at your hotel in Paris
Or any specific location in Central Paris.
Price: From EUR 599 per tour (+ EUR 50/person)
Including: Private licensed guide / Skip-the-line tickets / private transportation.
AND WHY YOU'LL LOVE IT
Great news! Our Monet's garden in Giverny private tour is the first 100% custom tour available - that is a massive difference!
Welcome to the house and garden of the most famous painter in the world. Giverny is here to illustrate the passion of flowers, colors and artistic composition of the father of Impressionism, Claude Monet. And he does deserve his reputation! Hundreds of paintings worth millions of dollars were inspired by the thousands of flowers you are about to discover.
Quite overwhelming isn't it? We know. And it is because Impressionism can be intimidating that we have created a new way to explore and enjoy this treasure of the world. You will get to know the personality of the man behind the painter who fathered the renewal of painting, you will get to stand right by where Monet was painting at the peak of his glory, and you will get to explore the lovely village of Giverny that became home to the most wonderful band of painters ever!
Be ready to fall in love with Giverny and to take a journey through alleys and ponds and bridges of flowers.
At My Private Paris, we know too much history can seem too much at once. Our unique Private Tour of Monet's garden in Giverny is tailored for you to have a fantastic time and feel connected with Monet's inspiring art touch.