- A Wine & cheese tasting in Paris, what better way to experience French culture at its best?! Together, let's go shopping for cheese with an award-winning cheesemonger, taste and select 4 to 5 cheeses from different regions and techniques. Then a baguette bien sur! Le Marais is quite famous for its numerous delicious bakeries and we'll go for a crunchy one of course.The Wine & Cheese tasting actually takes place in an authentic medieval cellar. There we will sip organic French wines and master the art of pairing wine & cheese. And just have a good time together!
Your Private Wine & Cheese tasting
Highlights of your Wine & Cheese tasting
- Private 2-hour Wine & Cheese tasting in a medieval cellar
- Shopping-tour in Paris trendiest neighborhood: Le Marais
- Visit an award-winning Cheese shop with your guide (we're buying)
- Discover a secret medieval cellar privatized for your party only
- Taste 4 to 5 organic French wines and hear stories of our regions
- Enjoy & feel free to ask all questions to your private local guide.
- Family option available with non-alcoholic beverages for kids
This is a private guided tour for you and your party only!
Duration: The Wine & Cheese Experience lasts a comfortable 2 hours
Availability: Tuesday to Sunday
Departure times: 4pm
Meeting point: meet your guide in front of SAINT PAUL SAINT LOUIS church
Located at #99 RUE SAINT ANTOINE, 75004 PARIS
Price: from EUR 129 per tour (based on number of participants)
Includes: private licensed guide & 5 cheeses and 4 to 5 wines.