Visit Paris Catacombs
Skip-The-Line, Restricted Area Access & X-Small Group
This is the best way to discover the (in)Famous Paris Catacombs. No line – benefit from your guide’s dedicated entrance and skip the long lines (2 to 3 hours on average). Restricted Area Access – enter rooms like the Skull Chapel or the Mason’s Underground Museum usually closed to the public. Visit Paris Catacombs with your passionate local guide & get the experience of a lifetime. Secure your spot now – we have limited availabilities!
Make your reservation
What our guests say
Highlights of your Paris Catacombs Tour
- Enjoy a small group tour of the Paris Catacombs with a Local Expert Guide.
- Skip-The-Line Catacombs Paris Tickets.
- VIP Access to the Empire of Death.
- Discover the 1000-year old history of the Cemeteries of Paris.
- Explore rooms closed the public thanks to your private guide.
- Enjoy & feel free to ask all questions to your English-speaking local guide.
- Get the experience of a lifetime in the most spooky underground maze!
Details of your Paris Catacombs Guided Tour
- This is a semi-private tour of the Paris Catacombs for 7 participants max!
- Duration: our Paris Catacombs tour lasts a comfortable 2 hours.
- Departure times: every Tuesday & Thursday at 6 PM.
- Meeting point: meet your local guide by the entrance of Indiana Café.
Located at #1 avenue du Général Leclerc, 75014 Paris.
- Price: EUR 109 per adult and EUR 89 per child.
- Includes: English-speaking licensed guide, skip-the-line tickets, restricted area access & original tour itinerary!
Why visit Paris Catacombs with us?
- Dedicated Office Staff available to assist you through multiple channels.
- Local Expert Guides ready to answer all your questions!
- Top-Quality, Original Itineraries curated by specialists throughout years of experience.
- Friendly & Knowledgeable Team with a contagious passion for Paris.
- Flexible Cancellation Policy.
- Easy & Secure Booking Experience.
- And hundreds of reviews from happy guests to back us 🙂
Meet our team of Paris Local Guides
Why you'll love our Paris Catacombs Skip The Line Tour
Best Paris Catacombs Tour
Welcome to the Most Terrifying Palace in the world. The Paris Catacombs were created centuries ago to welcome the remains of millions of Parisians buried in small cemeteries all over town. It has become the most wonderfully morbid gallery in the whole world. Over 60 feet underneath the city of Paris, let’s explore together miles of corridors of the ancient quarries toward the Empire of the Dead.
Spooky you say? Oh well, you have no idea! It’s not possible to imagine what it really feels like down under. Be ready to meet ‘face-to-face’ with heroes of the French Revolution, to hide from the Nazis with local Resistants and to discover the macabre museum of Mister Beausejour.
Exclusive Restricted Area Access
Join us to skip the long lines at the entrance, and visit rooms closed to the public thanks to our exclusive access. Take a journey through the legendary Catacombs of Paris for what will be become a lifetime memory! At My Private Paris, we know too much history can seem a lot at once. Visit Paris Catacombs with us – our unique small group tour of the Paris Catacombs is exclusively designed for you to have a fantastic time and feel connected with centuries of fascinating history.
Check out more Paris Walking Tours
Artsy Left Bank
Thursdays at 10am & Saturdays at 2pm
Tuesdays & Thursdays at 2pm
Dark Paris Myths & Legends
Mondays & Thursdays at 6pm