Versailles & Giverny Private Day Trip
Skip the line, Local Guide & Private Transportation from Paris
A Private Day Trip to Versailles and Giverny is one of the greatest way to treat yourself on a trip to Paris. Away from the hurly-burly of Paris, discover the Royal Palace of Versailles and its unique French garden before exploring the House and Garden of Claude Monet in Giverny. Let us take care of all the planning (private transportation, skip-the-line tickets) and enjoy a fantastic day trip from Paris with your passionate local guide.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Monet’s House & Garden only open to the public during the summer season. Therefore this private day trip is only available in the summer months.
Make your reservation ⬇️
- Skip the long lines and get straight into the Royal Palace of King Louis XIV.
- Discover the stunning 2,000-acre French Garden and its extravagant fountains.
- Enjoy a beautiful & scenic drive through the countryside of Normandy.
- Wander the luxurious alleys of Monet’s Garden in Giverny.
- See with your own eyes the birthplace of Impressionism.
- Enjoy & feel free to ask all questions to your private local guide.
- English-speaking licensed guide, dedicated to you and your party only!
- 9-hour private tour dedicated to Versailles & Giverny.
- All day private transportation by deluxe chauffeured-van from your accommodation in central Paris.
- Skip-the-line access at Versailles Palace and Monet’s House & Garden.
WHAT OUR GUESTS SAY
WHY YOU'LL LOVE IT!
Your private guide meets you at your hotel directly with your private car and chauffeur.
Versailles: Skip the long lines and directly enter the Royal Palace with your VIP entrance tickets. Visit the State Apartments of the Sun King and discover the magnificence of the French style. Continue your journey through the Private Apartments of Mesdames. This serie of stunning rooms offers a unique collection of lavish furniture and carpets and beds and sofas… Far from the official style, this is where you will feel the luxury of the French court.
Explore the World’s most beautiful gardens designed by André Le Notre.
For lunch, your guide will recommend a nice bistro in Versailles, or maybe you would like to stop at the local food market!
Giverny: Then your private chauffeur drives you to Giverny, a charming village in Normandy. You’ll skip the line to explore the luxurious gardens of Monet, it’s like entering in a painting. The famous Waterlilies and the Japanese bridge are waiting for you. You’ll visit Monet’s House and learn all about the leader of Impressionist painters.
On your way back to Paris, discover the French countryside and its lovely villages along the valley of river Seine. Your driver will drop you back at your accommodation at the end of the day.
PLEASE NOTE: due to the high attendance at Versailles on certain days, we may start our day by visiting Giverny in the morning and Versailles in the afternoon to ensure a more comfortable experience.