- Been there and done that? Or simply curious to explore another side of Paris? In any case, our Local Paris Experience is perfect for you. Join our best local guides in their own neighbourhoods in order to explore areas most visitors usually miss. Moreover, taste genuine food specialties never found on touristy menus and get to know the Paris hidden from guide books and tour operators.
On top of that, on this off-the-beaten-path tour of Paris, we don't reveal specific locations, sites or food on purpose, as each tour is different. The Local Paris Experience is tailored, therefore unique every single time we run it and that's what makes it so much fun!
Welcome to the secret side of Paris
Highlights of The Local Paris Experience
- Join our experienced local guides in their own neighbourhoods.
- Explore diverse and unique areas of Paris away from the center.
- Taste local specialties in boutique parlours and local markets.
- Discover the new trends of the alternative scene and family-run bistros alike.
- Catch the spirit of the Paris lifestyle while sipping wine or beer with locals.
- Feel genuinely welcomed by a city visited by millions every year.
- Learn how to navigate the city with the confidence of a regular.
This is a private guided tour for you and your party only!
Duration: the Local Paris Experience lasts 7 hours.
Availability: Tuesday to Saturday.
Departure times: from 9am to 11am.
Meeting point: by the grand steps of OPERA GARNIER.
Located on Place de l'Opera, 75009 Paris.
Price: from EUR 599 per tour (based on number of participants)
Includes: private licensed guide, public transportation & food and drinks.