- A private day trip to Versailles and Giverny is one of the greatest way to treat yourself on a trip to Paris. Away from the hurly-burly of Paris, discover the Royal Palace of Versailles and its unique French garden before exploring the House and Garden of Claude Monet in Giverny.
Let us take care of all the planning (private transportation, skip-the-line tickets) and enjoy a fantastic day trip from Paris with your fun & enthusiastic local guide.
Discover Versailles & Giverny
Highlights of your day trip
- 9-hour private tour of Versailles & Giverny.
- Skip the long lines and get straight into the Royal Palace of King Louis XIV.
- Discover the 2000-acre large French Garden and its extravagant fountains.
- Enjoy a beautiful & scenic drive through the countryside of Normandy.
- Wander the luxurious alleys of Monet's Garden in Giverny.
- See with your own eyes the birthplace of Impressionism.
- Enjoy & feel free to ask all questions to your private local guide.
- Get the experience of a lifetime for you and your party only!
This is a private guided tour for you and your party only!
Duration: our Day trip to Versailles and Giverny lasts 9 hours.
Availability: Tuesday to Friday from April to October.
Departure times: from 8am to 11am (limited availability).
Meeting point: your accommodation in central Paris.
Pick-up from airport, train station or outside Paris upon request.
Price: from EUR 999 per tour (based on number of participants).
Includes: private licensed guide, skip-the-line tickets & private transportation.
AND WHY YOU'LL LOVE IT!
Your private guide meets you at your hotel directly with your private car and chauffeur.
Versailles: Skip the long lines and directly enter the Royal Palace with your VIP entrance tickets. Visit the State Apartments of the Sun King and discover the magnificence of the French style. Continue your journey through the Private Apartments of Mesdames. This serie of stunning rooms offers a unique collection of lavish furniture and carpets and beds and sofas... Far from the official style, this is where you will feel the luxury of the French court.
Explore the World's most beautiful gardens designed by André Le Notre.
For lunch, your guide will recommend a nice bistro in Versailles, or maybe you would like to stop at the local food market!
Giverny: Then your private chauffeur drives you to Giverny, a charming village in Normandy. You'll skip the line to explore the luxurious gardens of Monet, it's like entering in a painting. The famous Waterlilies and the Japanese bridge are waiting for you. You'll visit Monet's House and learn all about the leader of Impressionist painters.
On your way back to Paris, discover the French countryside and its lovely villages along the valley of river Seine. Your driver will drop you back at your accommodation at the end of the day.
NOTE: due to the attendance at Versailles on certain days, we may start our day by visiting Giverny in the morning and Versailles in the afternoon to ensure a more comfortable experience.