Père Lachaise Tour
Explore Paris' famous cemetery on a small group tour
In Pere-Lachaise Cemetery you will experience nature, it’s the largest park of Paris, with thousands of trees. In this peaceful atmosphere, away from the busy and touristy areas you will take your time to learn about French history, famous writers, and feel connected to the destiny of many generations.
Make your reservation
What our guests say
Highlights of your Père Lachaise Cemetery Tour
- Hear stories about renamed artists and historical figures.
- Pay your respects to Jim Morrison, rock’n roll icon, still surrounded by paparazzi.
- Be amazed by the strange grave of Oscar Wilde.
- Discover the haunted lovers of Paris.
- Learn about french soldiers during World War 1 and heroes of WW2.
- Say bonjour to Molière, La Fontaine, Géricault and the greatest classical French writers and artists.
Details of your
Père Lachaise Tour
- This is a semi-private tour of Père Lachaise for 10 participants max!
- Duration: our Père Lachaise tour lasts a comfortable 2 hours.
- Departure times: every Tuesday & Thursday at 2 PM.
- Meeting point: meet your local guide by the exit of Métro Gambetta, on street level.
- Price: EUR 59 per adult and EUR 49 per child.
- Includes: English-speaking licensed guide & original walking tour itinerary!
Why book your Tour of Père Lachaise with us?
- Dedicated Office Staff available to assist you through multiple channels.
- Local Expert Guides ready to answer all your questions!
- Top-Quality, Original Itineraries curated by specialists throughout years of experience.
- Friendly & Knowledgeable Team with a contagious passion for Paris.
- Flexible Cancellation Policy.
- Easy & Secure Booking Experience.
- And hundreds of reviews from happy guests to back us 🙂
Artsy Left Bank
Thursdays at 10am & Saturdays at 2pm
Tuesdays & Thursdays at 2pm
Dark Paris: Myths & Legends
Mondays & Thursdays at 6pm