Paris Private Tour – from Notre Dame to the Louvre
Explore Paris with a Local Guide
Our Paris Private Tour Notre Dame to the Louvre takes you back in time when Paris was the heart of the Medieval world. Explore the Cité Island where Notre Dame Cathedral stands, follow the ancient path of the River Seine and discover the mysterious Courtyards of the Louvre. This unique private walking tour makes the best activity to discover the heart and soul of Paris!
Make your reservation
- Understand the secrets of Gothic Architecture by Notre Dame Cathedral.
- Travel back in time to the Middle Ages and Roman Times on Cité Island.
- Wander the cobblestones of Saint Germain des Prés, Paris oldest streets.
- Stroll the Seine river banks and gaze at Paris’ most stunning architecture.
- Explore the courtyards of the Louvre and discover stories of Kings & Queens.
- Enjoy & feel free to ask all questions to your private local guide.
- English-speaking licensed guide, dedicated to you and your party only!
- 2.5-hour private tour dedicated to the heart of Paris.
WHAT OUR GUESTS SAY
WHY YOU'LL LOVE IT!
This private walking tour takes you back in time when Paris was the heart of the Medieval world. Explore the Île de la Cité where Notre Dame cathedral is located and discover how this masterpiece that was built nearly 1,000 years ago!
Then follow the Seine River to wander the streets of the Latin Quarter where generations of poets and students have lived, laughed and loved. Your guide will show you how to navigate the city, and help you understand the Paris manners and way of life in cafés, bakeries and restaurants.
At the end of your tour, enter the magnificent courtyards of the Louvre. Once a fortress and a Royal Palace, the world’s greatest museum has tons of secrets to reveal for those who know where to look. Stories of princes & princesses, traces of the Revolution or even graffitis dating back to Napoleon’s time! When the tour ends, ask your guide for recommendations if you wish to visit the art collections of the museum.