Paris Night Walking Tour – Dark Paris Myths & Legends
Discover Paris' darkest stories on a small group tour
Our Dark Paris semi-private tour is the ideal way to unveil the most secret & mysterious legends of the City of Lights. From the Antic Latin Quarter to Notre Dame surroundings, and from the Marais to the Haunted Châtelet. It won’t leave you indifferent. Secure your spot now!
Make your reservation
What our guests say
Highlights of your
Dark Paris Walking Tour
- Enjoy a semi-private Paris Evening Tour with a Local Expert Guide.
- Explore the medieval heart of Paris, where each street corner hides stories to reveal.
- Decipher hidden symbols & gothic statues by the churches where dreadful stories happened.
- Discover back alleys where criminals & alchemists haunted for centuries.
- From the Middle Ages to the 1960s, unveil the darkness behind the Parisian nightlife.
- The iconic centre of Paris and Notre Dame cathedral will never look the same after this unique experience!
Details of your Dark Side of Paris Walking Tour
- This is a semi-private tour of Paris’ Dark Side for 10 participants max!
- Duration: our Dark Side of Paris walking tour lasts a comfortable 2.5 hours.
- Departure times: every Monday & Thursday at 6 PM.
- Meeting point: in front of the ODETTE café, located at #77 rue Galande, 75005 Paris.
- Price: EUR 59 per adult and EUR 49 per child.
- Includes: English-speaking licensed guide & original walking tour itinerary!
Why book your Dark Paris Walking Tour with us?
- Dedicated Office Staff available to assist you through multiple channels.
- Local Expert Guides ready to answer all your questions!
- Top-Quality, Original Itineraries curated by specialists throughout years of experience.
- Friendly & Knowledgeable Team with a contagious passion for Paris.
- Flexible Cancellation Policy.
- Easy & Secure Booking Experience.
- And hundreds of reviews from happy guests to back us 🙂
Your Paris Local Guide
Why you'll love our Dark Paris Walking Tour
Best Night Tour of Paris
Meet your Paris local guide by Café Odette in the Latin Quarter, near the oldest tree of Paris. Get to know the legends about the mysterious origins of Paris. These stories are deeply connected to local faith, as only clerics were able to read and write back in the Middle Ages. From Saint Denis to Sainte Genevieve, religion and politics are the core of Paris ancient history.
The Night is Dark and full of Terrors
There is a part of truth in every legend. Your local expert guide will unveil clear facts from myths, whether it’s about the alchemist from the Harry Potter‘s series, Nicolas Flamel or the Parisian butcher who inspired the gore musical Sweeney Todd.
Walk on the dark side of the City of Lights!
Paris historical centre has so much more to offer than beautiful architecture and ideal spots for selfies lovers. On the Left bank, by Les Halles or on the Cité Island, the most dreadful and secret stories include rat infections, time travels, public executions, ghosts, slaughters and even dark cults that will make you shudder and look back over your shoulder.
Churches, private clubs, forbidden sites, cabarets, back alleys, cemeteries and sordid shops will be part of this unique experience. Will you dare joining us tonight?
Check out more Paris Walking Tours
Artsy Left Bank
Thursdays at 10am & Saturdays at 2pm
Tuesdays & Fridays at 10am
Tuesdays & Thursdays at 2pm