Welcome in the sweetest area in Paris ! During two hours you will try many desserts and french specialities during this Pastry and Bakery Tour. Chocolates, macarons, sablés, soft caramels. Visit the oldest Food Market of Paris, Marche des Enfants Rouges, vibrant of energy, favorite location of Parisians. Learn all about the word-famous chefs and pastry masters : Poîlane, Jean-Paul Hévin, Jacques Genin, Pierre Hermé...
Highlights of your Fun Sweet Tour
- Private 2-hour of Pastry and chocolate Tour
- Shopping-tour in Paris trendiest neighborhood: Le Marais
- Eat the best Macaron in the world at Pierre Hermé
- Visit the oldest food market in Paris
- Taste 6 amazing French sweet and pastries and hear stories of our regions
- Enjoy & feel free to ask all questions to your private local guide.
- Families and sweet teeth are more than welcome !!
This is private guided tour for you and your party only!
Duration: The Fun Sweet Tour lasts a comfortable 2 hours
Availability: Wesnesday to Sunday
Meeting point: In front of : Mairie du 3ème, 2 Rue Eugène Spuller, 75003 Paris
Price: from EUR 249 per tour (based on number of participants)
Includes: private licensed guide & 6 tastings