Paris Left Bank Tour – Latin Quarter & St Germain
Explore Paris' Rive Gauche on a small group tour
Our Paris Latin Quarter Walking Tour & Saint Germain takes you back in time around the most inspiring area of Paris – center of Art, Literature, Painting & Jazz. Stroll the streets where Hemingway, James Joyce & Scott Fitzerald made their best youthful memories. From the Medieval Colleges to the Artsy Cafés & Terraces, our Saint Germain & Latin Quarter Tour never leave anyone indifferent.
Make your reservation
What our guests say
Highlights of your
Left Bank Paris Tour
- Enjoy a small group tour of the Latin Quarter & Saint Germain with a Local Expert Guide.
- Rub shoulders with college students and enjoy the variety of historical cafés & terrasses.
- Hear the stories about Voltaire, Rousseau & Madame Curie by the Pantheon Square.
- Wander the beautiful Luxembourg Gardens where locals picnic & sunbathe.
- Feel the role of Literature & American Expats in Saint Germain des Prés.
- And discover the local way of life from cafés to ancient libraries, so uniquely Parisian!
Left Bank Tour Paris
- This is a semi-private tour of the Paris Left Bank for 10 participants max!
- Duration: our Paris Left Bank Walking Tour lasts a comfortable 2.5 hours.
- Departure times: Thursdays at 10am & Saturdays at 2pm.
- Meeting point: meet your Paris Local Guide in front of Odette Café, located at 77 rue Galande, 75005 Paris.
- Price: EUR 59 per adult and EUR 49 per child.
- Includes: English-speaking licensed guide & original itinerary of the Latin Quarter Paris Walking Tour & St Germain!
Why book your Paris Left Bank Walking Tour with us?
- Dedicated Office Staff available to assist you through multiple channels.
- Local Expert Guides ready to answer all your questions!
- Top-Quality, Original Itineraries curated by specialists throughout years of experience.
- Friendly & Knowledgeable Team with a contagious passion for Paris.
- Flexible Cancellation Policy.
- Easy & Secure Booking Experience.
- And hundreds of reviews from happy guests to back us 🙂
Your Paris Local Guide
Why you'll love our Paris Left Bank Walking Tour
Best Latin Quarter Tour & Saint Germain
Some 2,000 years ago, Paris was founded on the banks of the river Seine and became the center of the Western world for centuries. A visit to Paris without exploring its Legendary Left Bank is simply inconceivable. This Quartier Latin walking tour & Saint Germain walking tour is tailored for Paris history buff, authentic sites’ seekers and of course… French foodies!
A Writers’ Paradise
Meet your Paris Local Tour Guide in the heart of the Latin Quarter for your Left Bank Tour, a few steps away from the iconic café and bookstore Shakespeare and Company. This is where the American writers of all ages met while enjoying the Moveable Feast that Paris was. During this Latin Quarter Walking Tour, follow the steps of Hemingway, Joyce, Fitzgerald or Kerouac on their becoming world famous writers. They followed great philosophers such as Voltaire, Rousseau or Jean-Paul Sartre and Simone de Beauvoir.
Walk along the Roman path of the city of Lutecia and discover the rich history of Paris in the Ancient Times. From Medieval Churches to rich colleges and abbeys, the Latin Quarter has preserved its unique student atmosphere that you will enjoy on this private walking tour. La Sorbonne of course is among them, but also College de France or the lesser known Cluny Museum will enchant your taste for history.
Jazz in Paris
In the Roaring Twenties and after WWII, jazzmen and singers populated this area and haunted the famous Caves de Saint-Germain-des-Prés. “Caves” is French for basement and it is in these vaulted basements that jazz clubs were created. Armstrong, Davies, Simone and many other have made the Parisian nights so unforgettable!
French Food Galore!
Today a walking tour in Saint Germain and the Latin Quarter is also a great occasion to taste some of the greatest French food and specialties. If you have a sweet tooth–delicious macarons, crispy croissants and soft eclairs are waiting at every corner. Your guide will walk you past some of the greatest stores like Pierre Hermé, Un Dimanche à Paris or Patrick Roger.
On this Unique Private Tour of the Latin Quarter and Saint Germain, not only will you enjoy the rich History of Paris, but also the great company of a local and all the recommendations you need to enhance your stay in Paris!
Check out more Semi-Private Paris Walking Tours
Tuesdays & Fridays at 10am
Tuesdays & Thursdays at 2pm
French Revolution Truths & Myths
Wednesdays at 10am & Fridays at 2pm