Normandy Day Trip from Paris
Private Local Guide & Private Transportation from Paris
June 6th 1944 – 132,000 soldiers, 11,590 planes & 6,539 ships stormed the beaches of Normandy. Together, let’s celebrate the 75th anniversary of the D-Day on this full day tour to the Normandy beaches from Paris. Our Normandy day trip from Paris makes a unique way to (re)discover our common history and remember those who gave their life to liberate France. This is a full day Normandy beaches private tour starting from Paris with your Local Expert guide and a transportation in a comfortable A/C chauffeured-van. Don’t miss the opportunity to be there on walk in the steps of History on the very sites where it all happened and hear the stories of the Fallen Heroes.
Make your reservation
- Hear the stories behind the greatest seaborne invasion in history already in the car.
- Visit the very sites of the landing of June 6th 1944 on the Normandy beaches.
- Walk on the sand of Omaha beach and by the cliffs and craters of Pointe du Hoc.
- Explore German bunkers and artillery sites uniquely well preserved from time.
- Pay hommage to the fallen heroes at the American Cemetery and museum.
- Discover the countryside of Normandy and its finest food specialties.
- Enjoy & feel free to ask all questions to your private local guide.
- English-speaking licensed guide, dedicated to you and your party only!
- 12-hour private tour dedicated to Normandy Beaches & D-Day Sites.
- Private transportation by deluxe chauffeured-van from your accommodation in central Paris.