- June 6th 1944 - 132,000 soldiers, 11,590 planes & 6,539 ships stormed the beaches of Normandy. Together, let's celebrate the 75th anniversary of the D-Day on this full day tour to the Normandy beaches from Paris. A unique way to (re)discover our common history and remember those who gave their life to liberate France.
This is a full day Normandy beaches private tour starting from Paris with your Local Expert guide and a transportation in a comfortable A/C chauffeured-van. Don't miss the opportunity to be there on walk in the steps of History on the very sites where it all happened and hear the stories of the Fallen Heroes.
Welcome to the Normandy beaches
Highlights of your D-Day Trip from Paris
- Enjoy a full day tour from Paris by car with a chauffeur AND a Local Expert guide
- Hear the stories behind the greatest seaborne invasion in history already in the car
- Visit the very sites of the landing of June 6th 1944 on the Normandy beaches
- Walk on the sand of Omaha beach and by the cliffs and craters of Pointe du Hoc
- Explore German bunkers and artillery sites uniquely well preserved from time
- Pay hommage to the fallen heroes at the American Cemetery and museum
- And discover the countryside of Normandy and its finest food specialties.
This is a private guided tour for you and your party only!
Duration: The D-Day trip to Normandy from Paris last 12 hours
Availability: Every day - all year round (except. Dec. 25th & Jan 1st)
Departure times: from 7am to 8am (choose what you prefer)
Meeting point: we pick you up at your accommodation in central Paris
For pick-up outside of Paris, please us ask for a specific quote
Price: from EUR 1499 per tour (based on number of participants)
Includes: private licensed guide & private transportation by deluxe van.