Marais Walking Tour
Explore Le Marais in a small group tour
Our Walking Tour of Marais is the ideal way to explore the Trendiest Area of Paris. Home to aristocratic mansions, art galleries and both established & emerging designers’ stores, it is today the most vibrant neighborhood of Paris. From the Jewish Quarter to Place des Vosges, enjoy the best Paris has to offer in our Le Marais Walking Tour. Secure your spot now!
Make your reservation
What our guests say
Highlights of your Marais
Paris Walking Tour
- Enjoy a walking tour of Le Marais with a Local Expert Guide.
- Explore the oldest yet trendiest neighborhood of central Paris.
- Hear about d’Artagnan & the Musketeers on Place des Vosges.
- Plan some vintage shopping or visit new designers’ boutiques.
- Feel the role of Modern Art at Pompidou Center and Picasso Museum.
- And discover the local way of life from exclusive cocktail bars to pop-up stores & art galleries, so uniquely Parisian!
Details of your Le Marais Walking Tour
- This is a semi-private tour of Marais for 10 participants max!
- Duration: our Montmartre walking tour lasts a comfortable 2.5 hours.
- Departure times: every Tuesday & Friday at 10 AM.
- Meeting point:meet your local guide by the ST PAUL & ST LOUIS CHURCH
Located at 99 rue Saint Antoine, 75004 Paris (closest metro is SAINT PAUL)
- Price: EUR 59 per adult and EUR 49 per child.
- Includes: English-speaking licensed guide & original walking tour itinerary!
Why book your Walking Tour of Le Marais with us?
- Dedicated Office Staff available to assist you through multiple channels.
- Local Expert Guides ready to answer all your questions!
- Top-Quality, Original Itineraries curated by specialists throughout years of experience.
- Friendly & Knowledgeable Team with a contagious passion for Paris.
- Flexible Cancellation Policy.
- Easy & Secure Booking Experience.
- And hundreds of reviews from happy guests to back us 🙂
Your Paris Local Guide
Why you'll love our Le Marais Paris Walking Tour
Best Marais Tour
To every Parisian, Le Marais is a dream place to live and just be. Come with us to understand what attracts locals here so much. We keep no secrets from you and open doors as we wander through cobbled winding streets and aristocratic mansions during our walking tour of Le Marais. Meet us in the heart of the Marais by Saint-Paul & Saint Louis church, and let’s start our Marais tour of architecture, food and artsy spirit.
Gothic Architecture & French Classicism
Nothing more than a marshy land in early Paris history, Le Marais became the most elegant area of the French capital. Our Paris Local Guides find the best location for you to admire the Golden Age of Gothic architecture and the birth of French Classicism, two styles that have made Paris, Paris! You will also visit the stunning Hotel de Sully and the well-admired Place des Vosges square. An incredible journey through time and beauty.
French Specialty Food
Today, Le Marais also means trendy and high-end food stores. Your guides know where to get the best samples of eclair or macaron pastries. Best coffee and tea boutiques, wine bars at every corner and of course sweets and pastry maestros are to be found on our itinerary.
Jewish Walking Tour Paris
The Jewish district has a lot to do with this tradition of food lovers. We will stop in the Pletzl, Rue des Rosiers, the heart of Paris Jewish Quarter to understand the history of the area and talk about Judaism in France in a Paris Jewish Quarter walking tour.
The Trendiest Place to Be!
On our small group tour of Le Marais, we also want you to get a feel for the artsy vibe of the neighborhood, and how this saved it from destruction. From independent art galleries to the world famous Pompidou Center and Picasso Museum, let’s understand the complex world of modern art, what are the dynamics and the hot topics of the months to come.
Check out more Paris Walking Tours
Artsy Left Bank
Thursdays at 10am & Saturdays at 2pm
Tuesdays & Fridays at 10am
Dark Paris Myths & Legends
Mondays & Thursdays at 6pm