- Discover the Loire Valley on this comfortable day trip from Paris. Let your local guide tell your tales & stories of the French Monarchy and how they shaped the river banks with hundreds of Chateaux, gardens and palaces. Let us take you Chambord, palace of Kings, Chenonceau, residence of Ladies, and Amboise, home of Leonardo Da Vinci.
This is a beautiful day trip from Paris, a private tour like no others with your Local Expert guide and transportation by comfortable A/C chauffeured-van. Amazing memories of a lifetime for families, couples and group of friends!
Welcome to the Loire Valley
Highlights of your Loire Valley private tour
- Enjoy a full day tour from Paris by car with a chauffeur AND a Local Expert guide
- Hear the stories behind the greatest Chateaux of France already in the car
- Visit the very sites homes of kings, princesses and... Leonardo Da Vinci
- Walk the legendary flower-gardens of Chenonceau along the river Cher
- Explore the hundreds of sq. feet of Chambord and its Double Helix staircase
- Be Leonardo Da Vinci's guests in his final home and work place of Clos Lucé
- And discover the countryside, vineyards and finest food specialties of France.
This is a private guided tour for you and your party only!
Duration: The Loire Valley day trip from Paris last 12 hours
Availability: Every day - all year round (except. Dec. 25th & Jan 1st)
Departure times: from 7am to 8am (choose what you prefer)
Meeting point: we pick you up at your accommodation in central Paris
For pick-up outside of Paris, please us ask for a specific quote
Price: from EUR 1599 per tour (based on number of participants)
Includes: private licensed guide & private transportation by deluxe van.