- Our Latin Quarter private tour takes you back in time, and follows the path of the Roman legions and the old city of Lutetia. The area is filled with medieval colleges where writers and poets have found inspiration: Hemingway, Rousseau or Sartre used to sit by the many cafés to be found here.
Saint Germain is quite a fantastic neighborhood, perfect balance of chic designers stores and charming book shops where it feels good to be in Paris. For a day, or forever!
Welcome to the Latin Quarter
Highlights of your Latin Quarter private tour
- Enjoy a private walking tour of the Latin Quarter with a Local Expert guide
- Explore the medieval neighborhood of Paris and the Roman legacy
- Meet with college students and a great deal of cafés and terrasses
- Hear about Voltaire, Rousseau & Mme Curie by the Pantheon square
- Wander the beautiful Luxembourg garden where locals sunbathe daily
- Feel the role of Literature & American Expats in Saint Germain des Prés
- And discover the local way of life from cafés to ancient libraries, so uniquely Parisian!
This is a private guided tour for you and your party only!
Duration: our Latin Quarter private walking tour lasts a comfortable 2.5 hours
Availability: Every day - all year round (except. Dec. 25th & Jan 1st)
Departure times: from 9am to 6pm (choose what you prefer)
Meeting point: meet your local guide by the ODETTE PASTRY SHOP
Located at 77 Rue Galande, 75005 Paris (closest metro is SAINT MICHEL)
Price: from EUR 219 per tour (based on number of participants)
Includes: private licensed guide & original walking tour itinerary