- Our Notre Dame to the Louvre private tour takes you back in time when Paris was the heart of the Medieval world. Explore the Ile de la Cité where Notre Dame cathedral stands, follow the ancient path of the River Seine and discover the mysterious courtyards of the Louvre.
Welcome to the Paris along the Seine
Highlights of your Private walking tour
- Enjoy a private walking tour of the Paris with a Local Expert guide
- Understand the secrets of Gothic architecture by Notre Dame
- Travel back in time to the Middle-Ages and Roman times on Cité Island
- Wander the cobbled-streets of Saint Germain des Prés by local cafés
- Stroll the Seine river banks and gaze at Paris most stunning architecture
- Explore the courtyards of the Louvre and discover stories of Kings & Queens
- And discover the local way of life from cafés to ancient libraries, so uniquely Parisian!
This is a private guided tour for you and your party only!
Duration: our Notre Dame to the Louvre private walking tour lasts a comfortable 2.5 hours
Availability: Every day - all year round (except. Dec. 25th & Jan 1st)
Departure times: from 9am to 6pm (choose what you prefer)
Meeting point: meet your local guide by the HORSE STATUE of Charlemagne by Notre Dame
Located on PLACE DU PARVIS NOTRE DAME, 75004 Paris (closest metro is SAINT MICHEL)
Price: from EUR 219 per tour (based on number of participants)
Includes: private licensed guide & original walking tour itinerary
AND WHY YOU'LL LOVE IT!
This private walking tour takes back in time when Paris was the heart of the Medieval world. Explore the Île de la Cité where stands Notre Dame cathedral and discover how this masterpiece was built nearly 1,000 years ago!
Then follow the Seine River to wander the streets of the Latin Quarter where generations of poets and students have lived, laughed and loved. Your guide will show you how to navigate the city, and help you understand the Paris manners and way of life in cafés, bakeries and restaurants.
At the end of your tour, enter the magnificent courtyards of the Louvre. Once a fortress and a royal palace, the world's greatest museum has tons of secrets to reveal for who knows where to look. Stories of Princes & princesses, tracks on the Revolution or even graffitis dating back to Napoleon's time! After the tour ends, ask your guide for recommendation if you wish to visit the art collections of the museum.