Highlights of your tour
- Private 2.5 hours tour of Notre Dame & the Sainte Chapelle
- Skip the long lines of Sainte Chapelle and learn the secrets of Gothic Architecture
- Discover the world's most famous stained-glass and rose windows
- Explore Paris medieval masterpieces at your own pace
- Enjoy and feel free to ask all questions to your Private Local Guide
- Morning, afternoon or evening tour, choose what is best for you!
And why you'll love it!
Great news! Our Notre Dame cathedral and Sainte Chapelle private tour is the first 100% custom tour available - that is a massive difference!
From Notre Dame's towers, nearly 9 Centuries of history are looking at you. We will reveal the secrets of the gargoyles and the South rose-window, and put ourselves in the shoes of pilgrims from the 1200's.
You will follow the trails of Paris' ancient history, from its very cradle to the palace that generations of French Kings have called home. The Ile de la Cité is a wonderland for whoever has ever dreamed to be Indiana Jones or Allan Quatermain! It will lead you to the Middle-Ages, the Crusades and the Relics of the Passion of Jesus-Christ...
Be ready for the experience of a lifetime. There are no words to describe the feelings one has when seeing the Sainte Chapelle for the first time. Thousands of square feet of stained-glass, drawing the Bible on the windows and glorifying King Louis IX - aka Saint Louis!
At My Private Paris, we know too much history can seem too much at once. Our unique Private Tour of Notre Dame and the Sainte Chapelle is tailored for you to have a fantastic time and feel connected with centuries of fascinating history.
Details of your tour
|Size of the group||1||2||3||4||5||6|
Our Notre Dame & Sainte Chapelle private tour last 2.5 hours
Our Notre Dame & Sainte Chapelle private tour is available EVERY DAY
Morning tour: 9.30am - Afternoon tour: 2pm - Evening tour: 5.30pm (April-August only)