- Enjoy a private tour of Musée d'Orsay with My Private Paris and admire the works of Monet, Renoir and Van Gogh. Our Orsay private tour includes skip the line tickets to the Temple of Impressionist Art and the lively comments, stories and anecdotes of your local tour guide.
With this Orsay private tour, not only you will save tons of time, but also you will get to discover the masterpieces of Impressionism and learn all about the artistic culture of Paris from a local perspective. Soon Orsay will become your favourite museum in Paris!
Welcome to Musée d'Orsay
Highlights of your orsay private tour
- Private 2.5 hours tour of the Musée d'Orsay.
- Skip the long lines and meet face to face with the masterpieces of Impressionism.
- Discover the secrets of Manet, Van Gogh and Monet and what makes their Art Revolution.
- Explore the world's most inspiring art at your own pace.
- Enjoy & feel free to ask all questions to your private local guide.
- Morning or afternoon tour – choose what is best for you!
This is a private guided tour for you and your party only!
Duration: our Musée d'Orsay private tour lasts 2.5 hours.
Optional Louvre museum tour to make it a half-day tour.
Availability: Tuesday to Saturday ALL YEAR ROUND (no tours on Mon. & Sun.)
Morning tour: 9.30am | Afternoon tour: 2pm (Evening tour: 5.30pm on Thursday only)
Meeting point: by the HORSE STATUE in front of the museum (Rue de la Légion d'Honneur, 75007 Paris)
Price: from EUR 279 per tour (or EUR 59/person)
Includes: private licensed guide & skip-the-line tickets
And why you'll love it
Great news! Our Musée d'Orsay Private Tour is the first 100% custom tour available – that makes a massive difference!
With 90 millions visitors since its opening, the Musée d'Orsay has become one of the most visited museums in the world. While most people wait in line and once inside don't know really what to see, let us take you through an Artistic Revolution and discover how it has shaped our vision of beauty.
Who are the Impressionists? What made Manet, Renoir, Van Gogh, Monet, Picasso and so many other painters choose the City of Lights to reinvent the world of art? How come these painters were starving and struggling while their paintings are worth dozens of millions nowadays?
At My Private Paris, we know art can sometimes be intimidating and museums feel overwhelming. Join us to enjoy the perfect experience at the Musée d'Orsay and relive the story of these great artists and understand what make them so special!