Highlights of your tour
- Private 2.5 hours tour of the Musee d'Orsay
- Skip the long lines and meet face to face with masterpieces of Impressionism
- Discover the secrets of Manet, Van Gogh and Monet and what makes their Art Revolution
- Explore the world's most inspiring art at your own pace
- Enjoy and feel free to ask all questions to your Private Local Guide
- Morning, afternoon or evening tour, choose what is best for you!
|Size of the group||1||2||3||4||5||6|
Duration: Our Musee d'Orsay private tour last 2.5 hours
Availabilty: Tuesday to Sunday (closed on Monday)
Morning tour: 9.30am - Afternoon tour: 2pm - Evening tour: 5.30pm (Thu. only)
Meeting place: By the HORSE STATUE in front of the museum, Rue de la Légion d'Honneur, 75007 Paris
And why you'll love it!
Great news! Our Musee d'Orsay Private Tours is the first 100% custom tour available - that is a massive difference!
With 90 millions visitors since its opening, the Musee d'Orsay has become one of the most visited museum in the world. While most people wait in line and once inside don't know really what to see, let us take you through an Artistic Revolution and discover how it has shaped our vision of beauty.
Who are the Impressionists? What made Manet, Renoir, Van Gogh, Monet, Picasso and so many other painter choose the City of Lights to reinvent the world of art? How come these painters were starving and struggling while their paintings are worth dozens of millions nowadays?
At My Private Paris, we know art can sometimes feel intimidating and museums overwhelming. Join us to get the perfect experience at the Musee d'Orsay and relive the story of these great artists and understand what make them so special!