- Who would not want to take a Louvre private tour when in Paris? The world's largest museum is by all means a must-see but it can also feel intimidating. However, our local tour guides know the collection like the back of their hands and take you in through fast track, privileged access!
- With our private tour of the Louvre, escape the crowds and discover the gems of the largest art collection in the world in a fun, casual way. If you want more than a selfie with Mona Lisa, treat yourself to our unique adventure at the Louvre.
Welcome to the Louvre
Highlights of your Louvre private tour
- Private 2.5 hours tour of the Louvre museum.
- Skip the long lines and immerse yourself in 4,000 years of history.
- Discover the secrets of Mona Lisa, Venus de Milo and Liberty Leading the People.
- Explore the world's greatest art collection at your own pace.
- Enjoy & feel free to ask all questions to your private local guide.
- Morning, afternoon or evening tour – choose what is best for you!
This is a private guided tour for you and your party only!
Duration: our Louvre private tour lasts 2.5 hours.
Optional Orsay museum tour to make it a half-day tour.
Availability: Wednesday to Monday ALL YEAR ROUND (closed on Tuesday)
Morning tour: 9am | Afternoon tour: 2pm (Evening tour: 6pm on Wed. & Fri. only)
Meeting point: in front of the café COJEAN LOUVRE (3 Place du Louvre, 75001 Paris)
Price: from EUR 229 per tour (based on number of participants)
Includes: private licensed guide & skip-the-line tickets.
And why you'll love it
Great news! Our Louvre Museum Private Tour is the first 100% custom tour available – and that makes a massive difference!
There are 35,000 pieces of art and over 800 years of history ready to be explored in one single location. How not to feel overwhelmed when coming to the Louvre for the first time in a while or ever?!
At My Private Paris, our years of expertise have permitted us to design the perfect experience at the Louvre – whether you want to see the highlights at a glance, explore through a family-friendly art quest or simply admire the masterpieces and hidden gems all at once.
Originally built as a medieval fortress to defend Paris from English invaders, the Louvre was a royal residence for centuries before becoming the very first public museum in the world. There are thousands of stories behind every door and we will reveal all the hidden secrets of the palace.