Highlights of your tour
- Private 2.5 hours tour of the Louvre museum
- Skip the long lines and immerge yourself in 4,000 years of History
- Discover the secrets of Mona Lisa, Venus de Milo and Liberty Leading the People
- Explore the world's greatest collection at your own pace
- Enjoy and feel free to ask all questions to your Private Local Guide
- Morning, afternoon or evening tour, choose what is best for you!
|Size of the group||1||2||3||4||5||6|
Duration: Our Louvre museum private tour last 2.5 hours
Availabilty: Wednesday to Monday (closed on Tuesday)
Morning tour: 9.30am - Afternoon tour: 2pm - Evening tour: 5.30pm (Wed. & Fri. only)
Meeting place: By the SAINT GERMAIN L'AUXERROIS church, at 2 Place du Louvre, 75001 Paris
And why you'll love it!
Great news! Our Louvre Museum Private Tours is the first 100% custom tour available - that is a massive difference!
See, there are 35,000 pieces of art and over 800 years of history ready to be explored in one single location. How not to feel overwhelmed and even intimated when coming to the Louvre for the first time in years or first time ever?!
At My Private Paris, we have years of expertise to design the perfect experience at the Louvre wether you want to see the highlights at a glance, get a family-friendly art quest or simply admire masterpieces and hidden gems all at once.
Originally built as a medieval fortress to defend Paris from the English invaders, the Louvre has become a royal residence for centuries before becoming the very first public museum in the world! There are thousands of stories hidden behind every door and we will reveal the most hidden secrets of the palace.