- Choose the perfect duration of your tour with our Custom Itineraries (from 2 to 3 hours)
- Skip the long lines and immerge yourself in 4,000 years of History
- Discover the secrets of Mona Lisa, Venus de Milo and Liberty Leading the People
- Explore the world's greatest collection at your own pace
- Relax and feel free to ask all questions to your Private Local Guide
- Get a unique hassle-free experience of the Louvre !
Great news! Our Louvre Museum Private Tours is the first 100% custom tour available - that is a massive difference!
See, there are 35,000 pieces of art and over 800 years of history ready to be explored in one single location. How not to feel overwhelmed and even intimated when coming to the Louvre for the first time in years or first time ever?!
At My Private Paris, we have years of expertise to design the perfect experience at the Louvre wether you want to see the highlights at a glance, get a family-friendly art quest or simply admire masterpieces and hidden gems all at once.
Originally built as a medieval fortress to defend Paris from the English invaders, the Louvre has become a royal residence for centuries before becoming the very first public museum in the world! There are thousands of stories hidden behind every door and we will reveal the most hidden secrets of the palace.
Details of your tour
* Private tour in English (also available in Spanish and French)
* Skip-the-line ticket are included - no extra cost
* Licensed private guide - ready to custom your experience
* Choose the duration of your tour from 2 to 3 hours at your convenience
* Morning or Afternoon tour - or even Night tour on Wednesday and Friday
* Available every day (but Tuesday)
* Hotel meet-up and drop-off (optional) for more comfort
Rates per tour
|2 Hours||3 Hours|
|1 or 2 persons||EUR 225||EUR 300|
|3 to 5 persons||EUR 275||EUR 350|
Please note that kids under 18 come for FREE
All rates are per tour (not per person) and include entrance fees and all taxes.
Start your tour discovering the rich history of the Louvre palace, home of Kings of France for centuries and see how they have inscribed their name in the rock. Be ready to jump into the medieval moat hidden in the deepest level of the museum and learn about the Dungeon of the Louvre.