- The (In)Famous Paris Catacombs are unique in the world. Known round the globe for their mile-long collection of millions and millions of bones, these underground tunnels & galleries are worth the treat of a Catacombs private tour for you and your family.
Save tons of time thanks to our skip the line tickets and enjoy the contagious passion and knowledge of your private local guide. Definitely a must-do on your next visit to Paris!
Welcome to the Paris Catacombs
Highlights of your Catacombs private tour
- Private 2-hour tour of the (In)Famous Paris Catacombs.
- Skip the long lines and get straight into the Empire of Death.
- Discover the 1000-year old history of the Cemeteries of Paris.
- Explore rooms closed the public thanks to your private guide.
- Optional Père Lachaise Cemetery for an exclusive Spooky Tour.
- Enjoy & feel free to ask all questions to your private local guide.
- Get the experience of a lifetime for you and your party only!
This is a private guided tour for you and your party only!
Duration: our (In)Famous Catacombs private tour lasts 2 hours
Optional Père Lachaise Cemetery walking tour to make it a half-day tour
Availability: Tuesday to Friday ALL YEAR ROUND
Departure times: 4pm, 5pm and 6pm (limited availability)
Meeting point: by the corner of INDIANA Café
Located at #1, Général Leclerc Avenue, 75014 Paris
Price: from EUR 299 per tour (based on number of participants)
Includes: private licensed guide & skip-the-line tickets.
AND WHY YOU'LL LOVE IT!
Great news! Our new Catacombs private tour is now available for you – join us on this incredible adventure!
Welcome to the most terrifying palace in the world. The Paris Catacombs were created centuries ago to welcome the remains of millions and millions of Parisians buried in small cemeteries all over town. It has become the most wonderfully morbid gallery in the whole world. Over 60 feet underneath the city of Paris, let's explore together miles of corridors of the ancient quarries toward the Empire of the Dead.
Spooky you say? Oh well, you have no idea! It's not possible to imagine what it really feels like down under. Be ready to meet 'face-to-face' with heroes of the French Revolution, to hide from the Nazis with local Resistants and to discover the macabre museum of Mister Beausejour.
Join us to skip the long lines at the entrance, and visit rooms closed to the public thanks to our exclusive access. Take a journey through the legendary Catacombs of Paris for what will be become a lifetime memory!
At My Private Paris, we know too much history can seem a lot at once. Our unique private tour of the Paris Catacombs is tailored for you to have a fantastic time and feel connected with centuries of fascinating history.